Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, finally picked up my bosc today, havent named him yet but I will do shortly, was thinking Goliath but I have a gecko named Golly so i wouldnt have a nick name for the bosc lol :p Its got some lovely stripes near its eyes and some nice orange markings near its front legs.

ooooh hello!

stripes near eyes visible best here

can u see the orange?

spot the bosc :p

hope u like him, he's a bit riggly but i think i got a winner :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not quite sure as i havent measured him but i reckon maybe 8inch snout to tail tip. did u spot him in the bottom picture :p

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Ah - a baby ... what lovely big round eyes :D

I can't see him but guess he's hiding under the driftwood? Some nice juicy worms waiting anyway :)

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol its not spotting him if u cant see him :p he IS there, his head is visible :D he's just so tiny. he hasnt shown interest in the food yet but he's getting left to settle and i'll tempt him with some more later on.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Aww he looks lovely. :lol: Can't find him in the pic though :oops:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he's on the left hand side of the wood, u can see his head quite clearly if u look close enough, snuggled into the woodchip.

he's a bit shy at the moment but he'll soon get used to us :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking undernaeth he seems to only have one bulge, so he may actually be she but when he is getting bigger i will have them both probed properly to see what I have got :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Awww he is lovely! :D so little and cute, of to get my crestie now, over slept, its co I couldn't sleep with excitement! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
( didn't know I was signed in to msn blazey!) :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kk make sure u post lots of piccies when u get it home :D

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
thats not fair.

2 boscs. thats just greedy

he looks good. and in that pic where hes hiding i thought his head was his leg lol.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
u got a pretty1 there, and i can see her in the last pic :D , she is a cutie, did you get the viv situation sorted? i hope you did, but best of luck with her :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Oh yes - I think I can see it now - sticking out half way down ... on the left side ... I just didn't see that originally at all!

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeh the viv should be coming someetime soon, though im having second thoughts about putting him into it now because of the size of him :p thought he mightve been a little bit bigger so i think i'll wait til he's got slightly bigger, though the viv is a birthday present so my mum wanted it here anyway for me.

My boyfriend thinks im crazy getting another animal, never mind a bosc but he didnt shout, think he's got used to me getting them now lol.

and 2 boscs isnt greedy :p i'd happily get another :D

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
that wood chip is far from idea (unless you plan feeding him out of the viv) he would be far better off with a peat and sand mix so he can have a good dig around, if he swallowns a piece of that wood you could be back down to 1 bosc :(

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeh i know, i am actually going to put it on lino cuz my mum thinks he shouldnt have soil but Don really likes the stuff so i dont nkow whether its suitable.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
sterile soil is great for them, they natrally dig and it keeps them fir if you chuck a hand full of morio worms in for them to dig up and eat !

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well i just got my new viv, when i put it together I will move him to soil. My mum doesnt want me to mess up the viv he is in temperarily :p.

he'll be fed out of the viv for now, i have a food dish for him though but anything wet like pinkies or egg will be fed out of it cuz i know what woodchip are like for sticking to it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts