Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK been wanting a Boa for years and I finally went out and got one! Bought from barrym (cheers fella :D).... Hope you like her!

She doesn't have a name yet so I'm open to suggestions.. At the minute I'm leaning towards Eva!

Thanks
- welshgaz

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well visually i've been told its a she and shes around 18" long I think... she also has the markings (in the eyes) of being het for albino so keep ur fingers crossed.

Think i might stick with the name Eva as people seam to like it!

cheers guys

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
my lil girl is almost identical to eva and shes 66% het for albino so thats cool but shes beautful mate

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been looking at some various info about the eye being a good marker for being het albino. I've seen loads of pictures of the lighter marker in the eye and if anything it makes the eyes stand out so well... I hope she has that marking anyway just because its so good looking! I'm finding it a little difficult with her being so small to really tell but in a few months... fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok pinched this from another site (slapped wrists) but look at the lighter colouring in the eye... Stunning!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
mine has that eye colour but darker scales but that beautiful innit

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bazza_2005 said:
mine has that eye colour but darker scales but that beautiful innit
Yeah it is.. i really really hope she comes out like that. Don't care about her being het or not lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts