Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, thought I would post about my new bearded dragon and experience. This weekend I went across to Chester for a weekend away and to see Marks (Woodrott) set up and dragons with a view to taking one of his babies away.

We got to Marks on Sunday and on entering his rep room I was shocked firstly by the size of Marks dragons. Then by how nice a guy he is of course lol.

Anyway, the dragons and set ups were simply clean. Mark ensured we washed our hands and used appropriate hand rubs prior to touching any dragons which we were impressed with. Very hygenic set up.

We spent around 6 hours with Mark and he went through and checked some of our basic skills and went in depth about other aspects of bearded dragon care such as medication etc.

Anyway, we came away with a gorgeos citrus dragon pictured below. Pics dont do him justice really. He is just under 12 weeks old and appears very healthy and active. In shed at present so slightly dull. Nameless at present though!

Just thought it would be nice to express my views and thanks to Mark. We travelled 195 miles to see these Dragons and it was well worth the trip. These are the best bearded dragons I have seen in the country. Well worth the trip and nice to see a high end breeder have options for every wallet size.

·
Oh God - not her AGAIN
9,604 Posts
Lovely Dragon - many congratulations!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, I agree he is gorgoeus! Not only did I want to show my new dragon off I also wanted to speak about my findings when visiting Woodrott. You hear off so many people on here getting beardies from less than adequate breeders and then having issues. I have been there myself and its nice to get a profesional experienced breeder not only providing a dragon but also a quality tailored service.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
hi Phil
thank you for the high recommendation
I'm glad you enjoyed the day and like your dragon
Waite till it sheds fully its a stunner

i hope you got all the information you needed to Carrie on improving your husbandry skills
its nice to teach keepers like your self and wife that wont to improve there skills
i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did
i know the dragons liked the baby food feed,hope you didn't get to messy

again thank you

mark
fire and ice UK

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didnt get messy at all thanks and enjoyed handling your dragons. Really like the dragon and the day. You deserve the recommedation and I will stand by my advice that it is well worth others travelling to see you if they wish to purchase a dragon and learn a bit. As I say you appear to have something for all budgets and all good quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts