Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just returned to REP keeping after an absence of about 15 or so years, and here is my first returning attempt...........
what do you folks think?

·
Registered
213 Posts
it's very nice your set up;)

but, u provide a hide?i dont see it:p and what is the substrat?
your bearbed is awsome;)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
yer very nice set up, and the beardy is cool

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Like the set-up its lovley :) A few more hides would be benefeicial tho.Cork bark is good for this :)
Your beardie is really cute :)

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
i like th chippings and stuff the way youve added it looks great :)

maybe a branch to climb on ?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Wow lovely!: victory: altho I can't see any hides like everyone says maybe add some and lovely beardies!: victory:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
nice set up! add a few more branches, i put in some to my set up the other day and she loved it! lovely beardie :D

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
very nice you could do with a branch so he can get nearer the uv tube
and all the slate in there will provide alot of hideing places for crickets just watch they dont harass him at night : victory:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I love the set up and the plants are great too but the beardie is the best soooo cute :no1:

Sam

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
looks good, the uv is too far way though, either get a climbing branch so that the BD can get closer or lower the tube, it needs to be 8-12 inches max from where the BD can get to, other than that it looks really good.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Agree lovely setup but i would place the UV half way down the back wall. Also i dont use any reptile subtrate for babies. I would use Kitchen roll, newspaper, tiles, lino. Until they are near adulthood. You don't want you baby getting impact.

And i would also put a hide in there. Also, those plants, they look real. You do know that your beardie will try to eat them and there get destroyed. Not too sure what will happen if he eats those plants.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts