Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya
Heres a couple of pics of my new beardies Nelson and Rosina, Graeme A delivered them to me this afternoon. I think you'll agree they are stunning!!!!! Thankyou Graeme A!!

Nelson

Rosina

Cuddled up in their homes

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
cool, lovely beardies, good buy.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
They are lovely :D Thats not small slabs of concret balanced on those pots in the lower viv is it? Dont want to see you with a flattened beardie if they accidently get knocked off :shock:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
it looks like it...the beardies are unlikely to be able to budge them to be honest but its always good to give them a few solid forearm barges to make sure. im finding now with our savvy that even what i cant move by hitting them with my pals [like sumo slap :)] she is managing to budge by gettin in there and expanding her body..beardie however arent so tough.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hiya,
Yes they are concrete slabs. I had never thought of them getting knocked over. I set the viv up just as it was before they arrived to try and minimise the stress. The slabs are very heavy and I dont think they coud be moved but I have taken them off just in case (I would never forgive myself if something happend to him). Thanx for your comments.
Tanya xxx

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Like Dean said it probably would be unlikely your beardies would be able to move them but there was someone the other day who accidently knocked or dropped a rock whilst cleaning the viv ad squashed a gecko :shock: You could probably still use them in the viv. Ive had concret small slabs on the floors of the vivs when my beardies where little to use as basking rocks :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts