Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought myself an anery boa female to pair up with bernie :D just 1 more to go and thats a pastel female 8)

here she is, completely different to bernie in that she doesnt tend to hide and rests near the glass and likes slithering through my hair :lol:

shes already moved the bush to where she wanted

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Very Nice. Gorgous Snake, Im always inerested in how much she is. Only because i want to get a rough idea ho wmuch money you can have so i can rob you! Nah, Just to get a rough price of how much they go for.

Would she be ok in there, There not like royals i take it, where they get stressed in a big vivarium? so what im trying to say, is that vivarium ok for her at the minute, because most other snakes would be stressed. But i have heard boas arnt a shy snake like corns,milks,kings, royals :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she was quite cheap!

and both my boas seem to be ok in a 3ft viv, but ive put a couple hides in there just incase they dont like the open space but tbh they spend most of their time out as i have a big piece of java wood that i let them loose on with a heat lamp above and there happy as larry on there, cant get em off it :lol:

i tend to pretty much let them have free reign of the rooms there kept in and just open the cool end of the viv up and let them roam about

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
lovely snake 8)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats a suriname? :? im still learning what all the different types of snakes are!

well smoow has just had her first feed with me and wolfed it down and bernie is now on small mice and loving them!

i was just wondering, how do you know wether or not to feed a boa mice or rats? im feeding mine on mice at the second and quite happy to continue but was wondering if i should be giving rats now and again or at a certain size etc?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts