Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a mix up at the shop last week, I've finally got my BRB. Here's some pics:

They were really good about it, had realised the mistake and were about to call me, and swapped the snakes over at no extra cost, even though they usually sell the BRB's at 180, and I paid 95.

It's female, about 12 weeks old, 20 inches, and I've named her 'Rossi'.

·
Registered
168 Posts
nice looking snake mate! where did you get it? i'm just down the road from you in swanley!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A-town exotics in Swanley, opposite Asda.

·
Registered
168 Posts
ah yes, the infamous atown! you have to wonder at a shop that cant tell a columbian from a rainbow!! still, at least they sorted you out!!

have you been to select garden and pets in sevenoaks? last time i was in there they had some cb hatchling hognoses!!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might pop down and have a look, though might have to wait a bit before getting another one, .

A-town are OK, they've sorted it, so I'm happy now. Apparently, they had the CRB and a BRB come in at the same time, and they got mixed up. It had only been in the shop a short time before I got it, and they were really busy, honest mistake I think.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Hi deano

what sort of set up you using at the min, only ask as I am about to get a brb and like to get as much info on other set ups.

Sy

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats a result thenmate, nice one

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
That's more like it! :D

Mixing up BRB's and CRB's is nothing - a while back, the bloke at my local shop put a 5ft "snow corn" in a viv with several other corns, then realised a day or two later it was actually an albino cali king! :shock:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Nice one mate ....beautiful snake

So glad the shop sorted it out for you as well ....cracking steal ...same as fazer600sy in other thread ....brillent .

Hey we should be able to get a Five a side Brazilian Team noo .... :D

Take care

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
nice one, good to see the shop sorted it out for you, great bargain, beautiful snake aswell.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fazer600sy said:
Hi deano

what sort of set up you using at the min, only ask as I am about to get a brb and like to get as much info on other set ups.

Sy
My current set up is descibed in this thread : http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14942&highlight= ,

As it says, I'm using a flat exo terra, but wish I'd gone for a contico box, as the lid on the exo terra let out humidity, and I have to cover with a towel. Looking to get a small viv in the new year.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also:

I've added a digital hydrometer, and set the mat stat to maintaing the ambient at 86 at the warm end.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts