Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snake Number 4 :)

Don't You Just Love Her Head, its like 2 eyes, a nose, and a smile! :D

No Name As Of Yet, Waiting For Girlfriend To Think Of A Name. I Had Aura In Mind, But A Bit Naf....

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You :) Bring On Corns, really Like them before. Strange though, Would of thought this would of been my first snake. Although I Got Milksnake First, Then Royal Python Then Brazilian Rainbow Boa and then the easiest, Corn :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Awww lovely. Where'd u get it from :smile:

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
lovely sanke candy canes are also on my list but i'm such a picky bugger i have the perfect one in min and i wont settle for anyhting else :bash:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got It In Moniefieth Groovy :) Quite expensive, But understanable as pretty remote in scotland. 70.

I went planning to not get anything, but it was so cute. Got Amel and creamsicle in too, all 70 I think. And they have adults aswell. Really Pricey Though, But well worth it :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
very nice snake

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
yeh nice snake, sooo small :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
dont look that small.. i have some much smaller

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How Small Are Yours. Shes About 15cm's. What Age roughly would she be?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
nice candycane corn

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. Do Most Candy Canes Have A Smiley Face Like On there Head?

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. Just Fed Her now. No Problem feeder, shame about no constricting, although I know there not. I've seen some corns who do. Just like my milksnake then, just open mouth and push! :p

heres some pictures of webcam - really pants quality. Oh also, does anybody elses corns vibrate there tails like rattlesnakes? Its amazing :p

http://file029b.bebo.com/11/large/2007/02/07/16/37410762a3525236640b265641117l.jpg

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
She looks quite simular to my candy beautiful, mine used to rattle her tail when she was a baby but she doesnt do it now, mine strikes feeds and constricts, but will also take it gently i suppose it depends on her mood.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Interesting :) Well it Wasnt in vivarium, and it was her first feed. Should be more optimistic :) Wriggling of tale is amazing, and sounds funkeh on the plastic :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts