Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't she pretty? She's just arrived from Ant via *H* this afternoon. She's het anery and lavender.

Many thanks to both of you, it was great to meet you all *H*.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
shes beautiful that one from my clutch ant??

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
i wouldnt say candy cane either, my thought first was amel, pretty non the less.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very pretty. The right boyfriend will produce a lovely clutch. Good luck with the snopals and opals...

agreed....best of luck

shes a beaut

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes laura she one of your babys hehe she grown on well and still has attatude lol but she is a great snake i will miss her
Well I had her out last night for a quick cuddle and although she was very adventurous I saw no sign of attitude, she's very friendly girl.

At least you'll still see her when you come up Ant.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Well I had her out last night for a quick cuddle and although she was very adventurous I saw no sign of attitude, she's very friendly girl.

At least you'll still see her when you come up Ant.
give her time Pauline lol she is lowering you into a false sense of security lol but i do miss her she is a sweetie but at least i still see her from time to time and thankyou for my little elvira cant wait to have her home

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
wow, ant sending snakes out? makes a change lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol yer sent a few out now nige but still got 60 snakes now ekkkk
well i weighed all my 07s today, had some nice surprises.. everything put on weight in onemonth,which is good, but most have put on quite a lot.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i think my smallest was 12 grams, then 15.. quite alot in the 20s, and 30s, 4/5 in te 50s, couple 60s, 2 just over 100 (both bought in quite large)

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Many thanks to both of you, it was great to meet you all *H*.

Your Welcome Pauline :)

It was great to meet you too and all your gorgeous babies :flrt:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts