Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
She's larger in the flesh lol, I managed to hold for, oh, at least a couple of seconds :lol2:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
absolute stunner mate,she is a right beefy girl lol. ghosts and anerys are high on my list as my fave morphs in most snake species.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
flippin heck shes massive, is that normal lol??

·
Super Moderator
12,018 Posts
was she purchased as possibly gravid?

If so do you know what she was with? Imagine hitting the jackpot with litter on top of that stunning animal! At the very least you'll get normals and hypos 100% het anery!

If not I would get your gloves and a face mask 'cos thats gonna be one hell of a 'movement'!:lol2:

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
was she purchased as possibly gravid?

If so do you know what she was with? Imagine hitting the jackpot with litter on top of that stunning animal! At the very least you'll get normals and hypos 100% het anery!

If not I would get your gloves and a face mask 'cos thats gonna be one hell of a 'movement'!:lol2:

Cheers

Andy

no she was not purchased has gravid she was bred last year to a albino but was told she never took

she shed 4 days ago and after that her weight started dropping she passed a lot of brown fluid and now become very nasty wont let me touch her now

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
OMFG! Huge and beautiful. Mind you the fluid don't sound right I reckon she needs a check up at the vets.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
she is stunning and massive lol. i reckon she guna drop you a huge turd of the elephant variety lol.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
She is stunning.......you best put an evacuation plan into action though if that is a huge turd she is brewing, might need a shovel or possibly a JCB to get it all up! :lol2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts