1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
she/he is gorgous :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Look how angsty and fat and dark she is! Shes beautiful and I'm glad you love her :) Beaux misses her though, Clementine isn't as sexy as J'adore. Oh well, he will see her in a few years again LOL.

Thank goodness you got her off the chicks. Funny thing is, she had only ever been fed mice by the breeder. Boas are funny wee things, my other corn isles won't touch rats or chicks.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does look chubby in those pics but when shes stretched out shes now long and thin lol.

Im sure they will all make the most gorgeous babies one day.
lol Thats funny tried her with mice and didnt want to know one bit, they sure are funny things.

Look how angsty and fat and dark she is! Shes beautiful and I'm glad you love her :) Beaux misses her though, Clementine isn't as sexy as J'adore. Oh well, he will see her in a few years again LOL.

Thank goodness you got her off the chicks. Funny thing is, she had only ever been fed mice by the breeder. Boas are funny wee things, my other corn isles won't touch rats or chicks.

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
does look chubby in those pics but when shes stretched out shes now long and thin lol.

Im sure they will all make the most gorgeous babies one day.
lol Thats funny tried her with mice and didnt want to know one bit, they sure are funny things.
HA thats a new thing, she was eating chick scented mice here... now shes eating rats. What a weirdo. Shes not fat at all, she does need to gain a good bit of weight, perhaps feed her a little more than usual to bulk her up a bit. Hard to believe shes over a year old eh :flrt:

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love your pics.

I know but shes still a baby to me lol. Shes eating once a week no problems think she needs more?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
definitely a beaut :no1:

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
I love your pics.

I know but shes still a baby to me lol. Shes eating once a week no problems think she needs more?
Oh well no lol, not if shes eating rats :p

Beaux only gets an adult mouse twice a month. Thats plenty for a boa his size/age for the moment.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
She's a lil stunner : victory:
You got a good one there Anne

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Very nice Boa Anne :no1:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts