Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swore I wouldn't get another snake after my royal last year, but they're just too addictive. :lol2:
Originally I was planning on getting a MBK, but fell in love with Cali kings instead! So meet Gwen, the CB11 female striped California kingsnake. Got her from Blue Lizard Reptiles, and couldn't be happier with her. :flrt:

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
very nice!!! has it musked all over you or bitten you yet??

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope!

She was a bit wriggly, but she didn't seem to fussed about being handled at all. :D

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
Aww she's so pretty :2thumb:

My new baby MBK is so calm, all she did was musk all over my hands when I first got her.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After everything I read about kings, I was expecting the worst, so I was surprised she was so good about being handled! Wonder how long that will last. :lol2:

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
After everything I read about kings, I was expecting the worst, so I was surprised she was so good about being handled! Wonder how long that will last. :lol2:
I was expecting the worste too with my MBK but after handling her a few times now she so calm, no musking, biting etc, she's just jumpy sometimes.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was expecting the worste too with my MBK but after handling her a few times now she so calm, no musking, biting etc, she's just jumpy sometimes.
Good to hear there's some calmer kings around as well! :2thumb:

Cali Kings are fantastic snakes! Enjoy!
Thanks. I definitely will!

I remember this little guy, he really is a beauty!! He looks very happy with you :).
Aww, thanks. :D

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
She's a stunner-it's a while since I have seen a pure black & white striped cali. Congratulations, I am deeply envious. Let me know if you ever get tired of her... :flrt::flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts