Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey!! any idea what morph?? i think the guy in the shop said chocolate albino but he might of meant another one. i got confused in all the excitement lol!

with my girl :)

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
Nice looking choc albino :D

Only joking poss super hypo mate depending if all the spots go on the body lovely looking leo tho :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aww thanks im well happy shes the cutest thing ever, had her out last night she seemed really relaxed and was eating wax worms out of my hand :flrt:

il search for some super hypos and see how she may turn out :)

P.S i also managed to get my temps up using pygmy lights. all looks good. :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
great looking leo mate :D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
hey!! any idea what morph?? i think the guy in the shop said chocolate albino but he might of meant another one. i got confused in all the excitement lol!

with my girl :)

:rotfl: ok now i do wish silly shop keeps would just say if they dont know rather than make it up as they go along lol.
this is my choc albino

hmm yeah i can see how he made the mistake lolol

i rekon urs will turn out to be a super hypo, looks like my lestat . . .

when i got him

and now (5 months later)

yours is definatly a cutie either way :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
The general rule for to make a Hypo rather than a High Yellow is 10 or less spots on the back of the gecko. If the gecko has no black and all yellow, it would be considered a Super Hypo.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
yeah i think super hypo to,like one of my little ones.they start out duller then after a few sheds and a bit of love they go really bright in colour but defo not a choc albino:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Beautiful gecko! This is my super hypo, so you can see what adults can look like

Although saying that Magnum isn't an adult lol he was born this year so :)

But you've got a little stunner there :D congratulations!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts