Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am totally besotted with this guy... got him from Dave (Akua Ko Nalu)...

The pics don't do him justice... and his temperament is excellent, he's very calm, not even attempted to hiss or strike...

Hope you like...

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
gorgeous snakes. Ive got a female which has never shown any adverse behaviour too

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
love these - wish they retained the pattern into adulthood tho

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
i got one recently as well, though from Penfold...and i can also vouch for the lovely calm temperament. they are also fantastic feeders!
such a great look, but looking forward to the adult look as well.
might get a female as well, looking forward to the future and possible breeding hehe

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
awesum mate

·
Premium Member
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got one recently as well, though from Penfold...and i can also vouch for the lovely calm temperament. they are also fantastic feeders!
such a great look, but looking forward to the adult look as well.
might get a female as well, looking forward to the future and possible breeding hehe
Would love to see pics?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Thanks Amy... by the way, Scratchy is eating like a little piggy! :2thumb:

Im so pleased, our little Itchy is in shed but still wolfed down his dinner last night!

A Blood is next on our snake list and we are leaning towards the curtus too!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I saw some of his snakes at a show last year and they were all fantastic. Loved the blackhead curtus and the albinos.:notworthy:

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Would love to see pics?
will try to sort out one day soon!:2thumb:
i've got a few pics of my lot, but hardly any are clear (shaky hands), and i need to sort out a photobucket account.
incidentally, good taste on the rest of the wishlist. housesnakes are awesome and my girlfriend is after rosy boas one day too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts