Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of my new yellow-bell boy to go with my yellow belly girl, hopefully get some ivories out of them when they're big enough!:smile:

Ben

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody likes him?:lol2:I think he's gorgeous!:smile::smile::smile:
Ben

S

·
0 Posts
you posted at 12.09 lmfao give people a chance to reply :lol2:

nice looking royal

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you posted at 12.09 lmfao give people a chance to reply :lol2:

nice looking royal
:lol2:I have no patience...
Ben

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Lovely but how do you know its a 'yellow belly' and not a normal?

I've asked for a link to a site with written information so I can understand the differences, trouble is no one seems to know of anywhere I can look lol.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Thanks for the link they do have a lot of side marbling don't they? Even I can see that on the photo's included but the description certain helps too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for the link they do have a lot of side marbling don't they? Even I can see that on the photo's included but the description certain helps too.
Here is a link to an excellent site that shows all the traits/markers of
Het Ivories/Yellow Bellies. New Page 1

This is a highly variable morph which makes things more difficult. However, unfortunately there appears to be a number of 'yellow bellies' for sale which in fact are just normals. Hopefully with more resources such as these available, people will be able to spot the markers etc more easily and not end up paying over the odds for a normal.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to everybody who replied after I signed off-only just looked at the thread again. Anyway, to answer q's:
Yes I did buy him off Roly-he ordered him in for me from CPR.
He has a big yellow blotch in his vent area as does my female-that website is good...
Thanks to everybody who replied!: victory:
Ben

1 - 20 of 20 Posts