Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I didnt manage to collect my new snakes today I decided t o treat myself to this instead! He's a black flat rock scorpion (actually think it might be a female) and has some growing left to do yet!

Need some name suggestions guys! :lol:

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
charles!! that would be a good name if its a girl: Charlie.

im thinkin about gettin some emp scorps they look quite nice and theyll keep people out of my room for once.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Awww its got a tiny tail.. call it fluffy :lol: :lol: Cant think of any names.. been thinking up too many for myself.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep teeny stinger, doesnt seem imclined to sting but it'll pinch ya if it gets the chance!

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just saw him/her sat all lonely in the shop in clitheroe (in the dark!) and decided that they'd quite like my little exo terra! :D

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
go on call it charles.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Penelope, i really like that name, think i might get another cat an caller her penelope :) my lady penelope :p

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The scorp is now called "Ichabod" and is lovingly referred to as Ick, dsince thats what everyone says when they see her :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i wouldve said yuck ratehr than ick :p

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
stingy , sting , pinch , pinchy, snip , snippy , mr pinch , mr pinchy ,mr snip , mr snippy , scorpy worpy , john , snap , crackle , pop , magumbo

8)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts