Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,213 Posts
Best top I ever saw. Along with one other...

Which also involved a man on a dinosaur.

Saying... "Take me to the disco!"

·
Registered
265 Posts

picked up one of these the other weekend...

...in dark blue, which is... TMM, nicer than the shite brown offered above.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Ahhh haha!

Reminds me of my badge.... A dinosaur and the words "god made me".

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think I might have found the most brutal anti-religion T-shirts ever:

... it never ceases to amaze me how neanderthal, how shatteringly stupid & contrived peoples' perceptions, and understanding of that word ~ god ~ are so numbingly assigned to their own [limited] comprehension of how the world... no ... universe, exists. For you, [and them]... you must surely perceive it to be some old gent with a white beard, who has, for some inexplicable reason, abandoned 'his' creation and foresaken all its poor ickle [freethinking/choice driven] kiddies to the fate of their own actions. Incredible.

·
Registered
25,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
... it never ceases to amaze me how neanderthal, how shatteringly stupid & contrived peoples' perceptions, and understanding of that word ~ god ~ are so numbingly assigned to their own [limited] comprehension of how the world... no ... universe, exists. For you, [and them]... you must surely perceive it to be some old gent with a white beard, who has, for some inexplicable reason, abandoned 'his' creation and foresaken all its poor ickle [freethinking/choice driven] kiddies to the fate of their own actions. Incredible.
That's what the majority of Christian's believe unfortuantely.

Anyway this is my sooper dooper t shirt thread.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
picked up one of these the other weekend...

...in dark blue, which is... TMM, nicer than the shite brown offered above.
Where did you get that from?? My other half is currently building a full sized Dalek, I'd love to get him that shirt.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think you have the inkling of a point... and I'd go further and say it's a product of 'organised religion', and that's 'people' led. Guns don't kill people, remember, people do.

... and yeah I know, but posts like that will always stick in my throat, and I did post up a relevant T shirt example as a new purchase.

We should meet up for a pint, you aint that far from me... and I probably pass yours every day.

·
Registered
38,318 Posts

Well seeming that I don't believe in the existence of god, a higher being or any kind of external force controlling the universe, your barking up the wrong tree with that little paragraph.

Thank you.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Where did you get that from?? My other half is currently building a full sized Dalek, I'd love to get him that shirt.
I was shopping in Godalming and just happened to see it... a quick Google will reveal other outlets.... but I can't see one in Navy Blue.... if you're really pressed I can send you the one I bought & try and pick up another... its a LARGE btw...

don't mind, really, as I bought this for a friend in the US... and I have a while before I fly out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well seeming that I don't believe in the existence of god, a higher being or any kind of external force controlling the universe, your barking up the wrong tree with that little paragraph.

Thank you.
You have me all wrong. I aint out to convert, just educate.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think that's worthwhile... regardless what the nihilist's believe. It's never going to be wasted because your understanding is deeper. Philosophy would be a good move outward... or if you can't quite stomach Hegel... try something ... anything... by that master Joseph Campbell.

His Hero with a Thousand Faces is compelling, and widely regarded.

·
Registered
10,015 Posts
I think that's worthwhile... regardless what the nihilist's believe. It's never going to be wasted because your understanding is deeper. Philosophy would be a good move outward... or if you can't quite stomach Hegel... try something ... anything... by that master Joseph Campbell.

His Hero with a Thousand Faces is compelling.
Ill stick to Terry Pratchett and Dean Koontz thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts