Reptile Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Oh gotta go visual for her first clutch I'd say :) You'll probably get more eggs second time round so better chance for the het to prove out too :)
Thanks for the advice. I know that is the safe option as there would be no 66% hets and I am usually inclined to play it safe anyway but I have no doubts about proving her as a het so using the pastel het with her is still going to be very tempting :bash:. Think that I will make the final decision nearer to the time and she may not go this year anyway.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
This thread has caused the break up of my relationship..... well not quite but my gf aint best pleased with me. Just put a deposit down on a butter 100% het stripe now (and a mojave although no het there at the same time) roll on white snakes and butter stripes :mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This thread has caused the break up of my relationship..... well not quite but my gf aint best pleased with me. Just put a deposit down on a butter 100% het stripe now (and a mojave although no het there at the same time) roll on white snakes and butter stripes :mf_dribble::mf_dribble:
My sincerest apologies! But she does have that " girl next door " look :-D

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

21 - 23 of 23 Posts