Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well seeing as i have a new camera and my red knee moulted 3 days ago i thought i would try to get a pic of her.Heres the result

What do you all think?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
she is around 4 inch ls but im not to sure as she is one of those red knees that does not tollerate to much attention

·
Registered
508 Posts
Beautiful Ryan, what awesome colours, they are stunning when they have just shed. ours is probably half that size. many thanks for posting pic. I will post some pics on here soon of ours but typically find the camera they all decide to be shy.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Thaks Lesley.Look forward to seeing pics of yours as well.Its always the way with the little buggers you see them in a really nice spot for a pic and they run and hide.Talk about unsociable :lol:

·
Registered
392 Posts
She is beautiful. So pretty. Lucky to have her. I'm so jealous.

Still havent got my mexican red knee yet as things have happened at home and havent moved house yet but once i do and am settled then i shall be on the look out for a Red Knee T. Andyb5 .. will contact you when settled in Dublin with Duzzie and then hopefully you may be able to help us.

·
Registered
343 Posts
She is good looking! I have one my self and they are a nice looking spider!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.

I think they are a very stunning T and if it wasnt for me liking Pokies so much the red knee would be my fav.Hopefully in the not to ditant future i will add a couple of pokies to the collection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts