Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,, Pythons there the most werid snake i no of :p in the activity they do they are v scared ofmy hand movements and jump back and when shes in viv and im feeding her she prtects her food before eating and strikes at the glass towords me to defend herself,,

Alotho i love my snake shes a right handfull :p

any ideas?

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Well,, Pythons there the most werid snake i no of :p in the activity they do they are v scared ofmy hand movements and jump back and when shes in viv and im feeding her she prtects her food before eating and strikes at the glass towords me to defend herself,,

Alotho i love my snake shes a right handfull :p

any ideas?
Mines the excate opposite,always muching around the viv ,loves being picked up ,only every strikes when foods on offer,once hes got it no chance in hell your get it back.......

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mines the excate opposite,always muching around the viv ,loves being picked up ,only every strikes when foods on offer,once hes got it no chance in hell your get it back.......
hehe,, only had her 1-2 months hope she starts to calm down :) What u got her on aspen or?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I have 32 royals and every single one of them has their own particular ways. None of them are the same, some strike feed, some eat off the floor left alone, some constrict for 5 mins before eating and others eat it almost straight away. You never know what type you're going to get, it's pot luck! I love royals.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
mines great all round, loves being held, never tried to bite or had problems of any sort. i guess i must be very lucky!!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) Yus,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts