Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was stapling his little antlers on ready for xmas like an his head just fell off,have stuck it back with gaffa tape(not duct taple miss pendlehog) and may take it to vet in year or two.
thing is will it grow back??? 8)

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
LMFAO!!!!

Very amusing!!

Next time try soldering his head back. I did this with my gaboon viper and he was well happy afterwards.

My spitting cobras head fell off too. I stuck it back wth silicone but somehow to the wrong end. Every time I go near him now I get snake crap in my eyes. lol

LMAO more!!!

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ja ja i did think of using duct tape cos when pendlehogs nipples fell off she used this to stick them back on,but i only had it in pink and it would have clashed with the snakes markings. :roll:

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PendleHog said:
My nipples are still intact thank you very much! Maybe I will prove it later :lol:
yeah go you pendlethang!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
rossthedon said:
use super glue, iv found this works well for repairing snakes.
nothing a hamer and some nails wont fix, who needs a vet lol
Super glue actually was developed for repairing wounds, i have no problems using it on deep cuts on myself but i don't know about reptiles.....

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
reticulatus said:
rossthedon said:
Super glue actually was developed for repairing wounds, i have no problems using it on deep cuts on myself but i don't know about reptiles.....
hmmmmmmmmm an i just got me nail gun out too :cry:

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
reticulatus said:
rossthedon said:
hmmmmmmmmm an i just got me nail gun out too :cry:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Be very careful - make sure you take it to a knowledgeable herp vet for that special injection (can't remember its name) otherwise if humidity is too high in viv there is the danger of two heads growing back at double the normal size - which means at feeding time one takes out the rodent and the other tries to take out you ...

I love this post :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
rossthedon said:
but we were only having a laugh you took the fun right out of this one lol
no offence meant ret
Not sure if "ret" is an abrevation for reticulatus or retard so i'll wait to see if i should be offended :wink:

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
very funny just hope no1 who has never been on this forum reads this 1 first who willl be getting reported first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
25,628 Posts
that happened to my cali king, I was sliding the glass shut on the viv, and took its head clean off, araldite soon sorted it out though :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
You could always just staple it back on???

·
Registered
675 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA god I love this forum! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts