9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Birth 2006:

Pogona Vitticeps
Pantherophis G. Guttata

Corallus Hortulanus

Corallus ruschenbergerii

Birth 2007:
The animals marked of one * are mature for the next season of repro.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
nice collection there

·
Registered
30 Posts
very very nice

Love the Gonyosoma Oxycephala.
How do you keep them? all the info i seen (which is not a lot) says they are hard to keep and most die (think this is due to most of them beind WC and full of parasites tho with the added stress of being caught)

Also love all your Corallus but im mad on them :) hehe

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
collection

gorgeous snakes you have there, a credit to you being able to keep them in such superb condition, keep up the good work :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
an awesome collection of snakes....liking the ratsnakes and childrens python

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
have you any 2007 ruschis for sale?
regards gaz

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
very very nice

Love the Gonyosoma Oxycephala.
How do you keep them? all the info i seen (which is not a lot) says they are hard to keep and most die (think this is due to most of them beind WC and full of parasites tho with the added stress of being caught)

Also love all your Corallus but im mad on them :) hehe

Thanks ;)

My female was born in captivity, her size approximately 210 cm, for approximately 1 kg, and the male I bought it to a friend who did not want it any more. It measures 190 centimetres… They are breed in a terrarium of 100/60/120 cm (length, width, height) One needs a good hygroscopy and adapted temperatures. It is a species delicate when it is about captured, but it is definitely simpler when they were born in captivity!

I hope that my English is clear :lol2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks ;)

My female was born in captivity, her size approximately 210 cm, for approximately 1 kg, and the male I bought it to a friend who did not want it any more. It measures 190 centimetres… They are breed in a terrarium of 100/60/120 cm (length, width, height) One needs a good hygroscopy and adapted temperatures. It is a species delicate when it is about captured, but it is definitely simpler when they were born in captivity!

I hope that my English is clear :lol2:
Thx and your english is fine :)
I will keep my eye open for CB ones, they are a great looking snake.
Where abouts are you based anyway? pm me if you want, thx

·
Registered
523 Posts
Beautiful collection you got there. They're all stunning. I bet it's nice to have such a wide variety of different snakes ^.^

1 - 18 of 18 Posts