Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum and I thought I would just say hi, and share my pictures of my two snakes with everyone.

Anery Blood Red Corn Snake, Steve

Royal Python, Maisy

I would also like to add, I love snakes so much, although I have a massive fear of worms, I can't even look at a picture of one :shock:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
sweet little corn, looker of a royal aswell.
great to see 2 healthy snakes looking happy :)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Nice snakes (and worms) :lol:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
rossthedon said:
what kind of snake is this? i found one in my garden and it chased me up the path trying to invennomonate me and kill me!

OMG - that's the deadly variety - they can kill with one look ... make sure you get a really looooooong snake-hook mate - don't wanna take any chances ;)

They are really cute snakes, pretty little corn and the BP reminds me of my Emily when she was a baby <3

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Thats a no-eyed-garden-cobra.

Otherwise known as eyelessius gardennius.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
You evil gits, he won't come back now! :lol:

Nice snakes Justin, this is a very good site, honest! Everyone will give you a worm welcome.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
WARM welcome! Sorry, typo... :roll:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will be staying, the other forum I used to use had hardly any people on it so it took ages to get responses, but on here, it's almost instant.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
The only thing that is worse than finding a worm in the garden, is finding half worm :roll:

My cats have a bad habit of bringing them in, and if you don't spot early enough they end up in bed :(

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Justin_P said:
I will be staying, the other forum I used to use had hardly any people on it so it took ages to get responses, but on here, it's almost instant.
Forgot to say welcome :welcome: it's a friendly, fun forum here and the people are great :) I'm relatively new myself.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
hello and a 1,000 welcomes to you hope you find this place as usefull as i have people on here are great :!: :!: always here if you need to ask a question no matter how silly :lol: and once again welcome :wink:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hey, your corn is lovely :lol:

·
Registered
25,628 Posts
Dexter said:
The only thing that is worse than finding a worm in the garden, is finding half worm :roll:

My cats have a bad habit of bringing them in, and if you don't spot early enough they end up in bed :(

worms make great bait, especially when you chop one into four pieces and hook all four pieces, the juices leak out and each part wriggles around, also chopping up a lot of worms into a wormy soup, then outting it in your ground bait works wonders :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DaveM said:
Dexter said:

worms make great bait, especially when you chop one into four pieces and hook all four pieces, the juices leak out and each part wriggles around, also chopping up a lot of worms into a wormy soup, then outting it in your ground bait works wonders :D
And i'm eating lunch while reading that, soup as well :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts