Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to taking some pics of the hatchlings

Firstly the amel, this ones my newest

my common(in shed)

My ghost

my reverse okeetee(again :wink: )

My Normal het stripe(bought as crimson :cry: )

and finally my creamsicle(thanks to nige)

then theres my royals(my babys)

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. The royals look better in the flesh, as the flash doesn't do the justice

Just been round niges and got a motley hypo normal male to go with my female het stripe. Could have got loads but had the accountant with me(sorry wife :lol: )

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
lol...I got one of those as well ...cant seem to shake them

anyways there crackin corns there mate .....and as for them royals what can I say....super !

Take care

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
just so you know J, its a hypo motley male, het for snow stripe.. you will be able to produce these:-

normal, amel, anery, snow, hypo and ghost, then again as motleys, and then again as stripes.. so only 18 in all.. damb and i let your misses flutter her eyes to reduce the price lol

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cornmorphs said:
just so you know J, its a hypo motley male, het for snow stripe.. you will be able to produce these:-

normal, amel, anery, snow, hypo and ghost, then again as motleys, and then again as stripes.. so only 18 in all.. damb and i let your misses flutter her eyes to reduce the price lol
i tried fluttering mine but to no avail :lol: , if i seemed a bit quiet/fidgety it was cause i think you cat was playing havoc with my throat :lol:

That normal(ex crimson :lol: ) has come up lighter again after his shed but the more i look the more normal i see. Were hoping to pair it up with the motley from last night as they are both het stripe(not yet though ay :wink: )

here it is now, still dark(but lighter)

did you look at the amel at top of page? Can you see where the reverse part comes into it?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i cant on there, it looks more candy cane than it does RO

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would the candy cane have the orange bits between the saddles. this is the one i was confused about. looks sort of candy cane, sort of amel. I didn't know what it was only that i really liked it.

Question is will the orange bleed out into an amel or not?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
my guess is its amel, but i have seen some sold as candy canes that look more amel than that.
there will be some yellow at times, but the real good ones are red with only white backgrounds. there are orange ones, which are more available, but i prefer red myself

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i prefer red too. i really liked the one your keeping. still on my list along with about 20 others thanks to you :lol:

it'll be interesting to see what happens with it, like you were saying, you'll have to come round and see them in the flesh :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeh too right... its not always about the look. if you can produce that many different morphs from one snake, then that can only be a good thing really.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cornmorphs said:
yeh too right... its not always about the look. if you can produce that many different morphs from one snake, then that can only be a good thing really.

very true, looking forward too it, but its quite a way to go yet. Thinking about maybe getting some adults to tide me over till these grow on :D

ive also seen a book on the american sites called cornsnake morphs, looks like a good read but not seen it over here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts