Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Aimee - our little corn snake, Yoshi, has been acting exactly the same! Weird huh! Last weds he decided to hide under the kitchen roll, and didn't come out until Friday. As he'd ventured out we tried a feed which he took and then promptly disappeared again - had a peek at him Saturday and his eyes were milky blue. I read a post on here and started misting his tank on Saturday so am hoping he'll shed real soon. I was thinking of posting actually much the same as you as he seems to be taking ages....
Hope Tango sheds soon! : victory:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Aimee - just thought I'd let you know that Yoshi shed today so hopefully it won't be long before Tango does the same. Funnily enough his eyes went back to black (Oh, Amy Winehouse moment...) yesterday and then shed fully today. Might be a sign to look out for? Fingers crossed for a clean shed from Tango - Yoshi's was perfect and a wopping great 19" too :2thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.