Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my son to the olan mills photo studio in reading last week to get some pics done we went in got settled in took a cple of shots then the photographer thought that changing the background might bring out some better pics well needless to say that didnt go down well the backgrounds are done by remote and make a faint whirring sound when they move he completely freaked out and started panicking he was crying his eyes out and had a pure look of terror on his face so we went outside for a bit to calm him down we went back in but as soon as he saw the background he started again i couldnt get him more than 2 inches away from me he grips like a vulture so as it ended we didnt get the pics done and he gave the photographer a flash by ripping my top down :oops: so i doubt we'll be going back there again!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Aww, poor boy and lol at the end bit :lol:

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure who blushed more me or the photographer he was doing everything he could to look away and trying not to blush was kinda funny tho

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Lekkie.. my bro works in a photography studio in Staines. Come there and im sure he'll be able to do some good piccies for you.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Dawson Strange Photography. Hes a good photographer and always gets kids smiling... and they dont usually change the background.

·
Registered
801 Posts
How old's ur son Lekkie? Take it he's a Bubba. WE tried Olan Mills and it didn't really go very well.....my sons are complete buggers tho...little nightmares!!! :?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Timmy just wants you to flash him too, lol... He's just being coy bout it,
Steve

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, yeh thats pretty funny

·
Registered
801 Posts
lekkie said:
hes gonna be 2 in december how old are your boys?
Rylan's 4 in Nov and Farley will be 3 in Feb. They're little monkeys, really keep me on my toes, but they're cheeky too! Which sometimes makes it easier!!

Cand xx

(P.S. Unfortunately no breast flashin in this pic!! LOL!! :lol: Sorry to disappoint any1!!)

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
beckys_dad98 said:
Timmy just wants you to flash him too, lol... He's just being coy bout it,
Steve
I dont work there :lol: :lol: I wont even be in the studio.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts