Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics of my staffies

millie 1 year old

Abbie 3 years old

gypsy 15months

new addition Dylan 8 weeks

possiblely another new addition waiting on blood test results she is 7 weeks old

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Awww!! Look at that little puppy staffy! Omg that is sooo sweet...<3

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AnthonyY said:
Great bunch, love lil gypsy <3
I am getting a blue staff when i'm older with a white chest :D
I cant afford a blue staff :( and they dont do well in the ring anyway

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
staffies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D bestest puppies in the world i love love love love love love them!!!
just thought id show of my old lady jet, shes 9 now but she still thinks shes a pup, there the best family, loyal dogs u could ever want

shes bein mum to the baby tawny owl!anything that squeaks and its hers!

and i cant not show our other beautiful lady, linka, the english mastiff, also fabulous dogs, not a nasty bone in her body loves people, drown u in druel!lol

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
little_chrissy said:
staffies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D bestest puppies in the world i love love love love love love them!!!
just thought id show of my old lady jet, shes 9 now but she still thinks shes a pup, there the best family, loyal dogs u could ever want

shes bein mum to the baby tawny owl!anything that squeaks and its hers!

and i cant not show our other beautiful lady, linka, the english mastiff, also fabulous dogs, not a nasty bone in her body loves people, drown u in druel!lol

<3 beautiful dogs, Jet doesnt look 9 at all <3

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Lovely dogs, thought I'd share mine. This is Homer, part Rott, part Staff, 100% fabulous!

Sleepy time...

Come on, we going or what?!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PendleHog said:
Lovely dogs, thought I'd share mine. This is Homer, part Rott, part Staff, 100% fabulous!

Sleepy time...

Come on, we going or what?!
100% gorgous <3

·
Registered
333 Posts
I gotta stop looking at all these lovely doggy pictures!!! I want them all, even the really old ones, they look like they have some serious stories to tell! I'm dead lucky 'cause i'm a dog groomer which means i get to meet all the different breeds & get to know them without the responsibility of owning them!
Are your staffies big babies? I get loads coming in just to get their nails cut 'cause they cry like newborns and the owners think they're hurting them (dullards!) :shock:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
kerrie said:
AnthonyY said:
they dont do well in the ring anyway
What do you mean shows or fights, i hope you don't fight them, as that is total and utter cruelty :evil:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AnthonyY said:
kerrie said:
AnthonyY said:
they dont do well in the ring anyway
What do you mean shows or fights, i hope you don't fight them, as that is total and utter cruelty :evil:
oh no not fighting I show my dogs :shock:

me showing Gypsy back in Feb

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
hehe....They are all beautiful huni....ur very lucky, we have just started showing our girlies and I now have a wall of fame covered with rosettes and trophies!!! WWWOOHHHOOOOO :lol:

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Robinson I dont know about the full staffies but Homer is definately no baby! He doesnt DO noise (unless you're an intruder in which case you get a full on assault!) he has never barked, whimpered or made any other noise in my memory unless warning off an attacker/intruder :roll:

Far too much effort dontcha know!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts