Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Looking good, although my work computer is :censor: and for some reason only showing the top picture...still, very nice :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wasn't expecting it to be so fuzzy, looks so cute and innocent. Fortunately I've just watched it chase down a cricket so it's appearance isn't going to fool me now lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
Great spider, went to the BTS, and didn't see any available, where did you get yours from?:notworthy:

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
most of the fuzziness goes after they reach about 5inch legspan.. by that point they look much more like adult forms: victory:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No idea on sex. I've bought lots of inverts from Virgina. They all get sent next day recorded before 1pm, very well packaged and I've always had everything arrive in perfect health. Make sure you email or phone her first to check stock before sending any payment though.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hope she's got some left, nowhere else seems to have young ones. I found one place selling sub adults at £119 but can't remember where it was now.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Mine is pretty much the same size yours (probably from the same batch then).

Think mine came with the intention of stamping its mark from the off...as i was unpacking it i SLOWLY took out some of the cotton wool and before it even saw the whites of my eyes it gave a good scratch of its ass and flicked a whole bunch of hairs :devil:

Obvioulsy wanted to show me whos boss in this relationship!!!!!!!!

Luckily i think they all missed me...so yeah, mine looks just like yours but mine has a little blad patch :lol2:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yours had chance to warm up, mine was still cold from it's postal journey and didn't make any fuss. ;)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Lucky you...well lesson learned, which is a good thing as my next order may be a P.Murinus :whistling2:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Virginias got mine on hold for me :)

Lucky you...well lesson learned, which is a good thing as my next order may be a P.Murinus :whistling2:

Make sure its in the container first, if that escapes you will never find it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Virginias got mine on hold for me :)

Make sure its in the container first, if that escapes you will never find it.
But you will find it when you try to stand near it :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
OUCH !!!!!!!

Cheers

Chris

BTW mine moulted today Yeehah !!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts