Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Guys & Gals,

Well at midday, I thought i'd better check on the eggs and to my joy found a little head poking out of an egg. Another egg has split and should be hatched out at some point today.

So now i'm gonna wear out my carpet some more! lol.

Once one baby is hatched the rest should follow, it can take upto 7 days for all the babies to come into the world, I just hope all 27 hatch! But unfortunately that's not always the case.

·
Registered
381 Posts
want one...they are sooo addictive.
hope they are al well.
congrats

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wonderful!

having recently got a baby Beardie from Becky which i am very pleased with, I can recommend her caring and knowledgeable approach.

Mike

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mikesan said:
Wonderful!

having recently got a baby Beardie from Becky which i am very pleased with, I can recommend her caring and knowledgeable approach.

Mike
Awww Thank you Mike! Your make me BLUSH! hehe.

So glad you got the BIG ONE! He's must be eating his way through everything! But he's such a cutie! Wait til he's older! Your love him even more. :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
Aaaaw Becky he's gorgeous!! Any more hatchlings yet? Are u gonna convert the baby beardie cam to the bady vittikin cam?? LOL.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hehe I do plan to have a baby Vittikin cam, but i can only have the cam in one viv? This time there will be 20 ish dragons so they will be split into 2 groups.

Don't worry i will have something sorted soon!.

With any luck these babies might be ready to go just before Christmas! If not, then there have Xmas Hats & Turkey for lunch. Hehe, I can't wait to see them all!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Aww how cute is that <3
Cant wait to see the web cam, keep us updated with the hatching :lol:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE!

Lastnight another one hatched and we have named it STRIPE! Cos of his strippy tail. Theres also another one in the incubator with it's head popped out.

Spike & Stripe together.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think someone likes me! He was staring at me and i picked him up and he got very clingy! awww.

I have 3 babies in the viv now and more in the incubator with split shells!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Oh my god, what a little cutie :lol:
You are soo lucky :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
:) i bet you never tire of seeing little lizard heads popping out into the big wide world.

I hopefully plan to breed my beardie in the future and exprience the same feeling 8)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts