Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello again, heres a few old pics of my yellow anaconda, i will get some upto date ones posted shortly :wink:

in the bath lol

excuse the lovely carpet, its up the loft and was there when we brought the house :oops:

more recent pic

not excellent but probably best pic i have took lol as you will see by my future pics :oops:

thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Absolutly Stunning. Something about them, not just there sheer size. They seem to be very tollerent. Seem :p

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
how bigs he then? big fella, nice thow :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Oh wow, now that is stunning! Mine seems tiny in comparison lol :lol:

Beautiful snake, I have a soft spot for these :lol:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the comments peeps :D she is around the 8ft mark now, but fairly chunky (especially as she can be a funny feeder :roll: ) i have had her about 4 years now, she was around 4ft when i got her. i dont have any feeding pics, she is a bit boring as a feeder tbh as she just goes up has a sniff round for a few minutes then gulps them down. as with my largest green she is funny with larger rats for some reason, and wont eat big ones that she is very capable of managing :? she just turns her nose up but put in a med or small or even mice and she just hoovers them up lol i guess i cant complain really as she is totally laid back and i like it like that :wink:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
great pics, lovely snake

1 - 13 of 13 Posts