Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we will hopefully be posting pics of the two new babies soon but in the mean time any suggestions of names would be great as me and my partnes are stumped, they are brothers, 4 months old and are very cute, they are both crean coloured but one darker than the other.

·
Registered
188 Posts
hello

hello im shipo.s better half now with my own log in. any ideas on names for our new 4 month old rats would be great. pics soon

·
Registered
188 Posts
one {my one} is possibly going to be named "citrus" any ideas out there at all

·
Registered
188 Posts
maybe, anymore ideas????

·
Registered
399 Posts
If they cream that is known as champagne so "Charlie" or Kookie n cream.Sorry they a bit naff :roll: once we see picks might be able to come up wi something better :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm always stumped for new pet names so i've passed the responsibility onto my two sons, he has called his rats Tip-toe and Sparrow - other possibilities at the time were:- Fingal, Piper (as in pied), cornflake, badger & SB (shark-bite). There were loads more but i'd have to ask him to remind me what they were :D good luck.

·
Registered
188 Posts
will get pics posted soon but lost cd for camera, one is a grey cream and the other a fudgecream. both brothers about 4 months old.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to all who volunteered names many thanx. we decided on citrus fudge and sunny dale in the end once again many thanx.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts