Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Guarantee she can't "out mean" my Chinese King Ratsnake- I can't even get close enough to her to take a photo...

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Those are serious evils she's giving you :lol2:

lisa

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
try my albino cali king even if u walk past his rub he goes for you through the rub he is a maniac if i feed him he rather have my hand than the food the setles for the food if i go out the room :lol2:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
nasty snake

its a girl chris thats all you have to know they might bright eyes but they have got teeth haaaa haaaa only jokeing for the women on here male humour :Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Nah nah nah
Our 100% het caramel albino is a psycho
Life the lid of her rub and she lunges her entire body at you
Now try getting a clutch of eggs off that!

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
with her face markings she does look like satan :lol2:

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I think one of my tiny corns is more evil than she is, he Bit me 5 times in the same sitting hes pure evil, every other snake I have is lovely lmao even my Hoggies

·
Registered
7,244 Posts

The pattern above the castle looking saddle on the furthest right looks like a haunted face. I adore this Boa, simply because of that! :devil:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone but I just wanted to post pics of her here in the snakes section :lol2: . whilst not entirely stable I think she is quite possibly one of the finest snakes on the planet - I luffs her :flrt:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts