Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well took these 2day of my adult male 100% het albino male Kaine....some of u will remember I said he was a nasty piece of work....and well...had to be real careful takin these pics as u can see he was in full attack mode....

·
Registered
267 Posts
he's lovely :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
hes a nice royal python :D

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
me likey very muchy :)
lmfao...u wouldnt if he was urs....hes right nasty...wen i was holding him in the shop just before we bought him he missed my OH's nose by bout an inch....and a cpl of months back wen he was in his viv struck at me so hard he threw himself out of the viv!!!:bash:

·
Registered
25,691 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
love him, i would have the most agressive royal ever. I love royals!

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
As you may remember I bought the banded royal from Nat, and she's got a bit of a temperament as well :)

I'm trying to work out what it may be. At first it seems that she doesn't like to be pestered during the day, and she's cozy and fast asleep.

The other day, when I was cleaning her viv, I picked her up, she hissed very loud repeatedly, struck at my wife a few times, and nearly caught my fingers a few times as I tried to keep her steady.

Had never expereinced a royal like her, but I'll try to get her more used to me by handling regularly for short periods of time.

About 30 minutes ago, I took her out. I used the hook, and I was wearing leather gloves. She didn't hiss, and didn't attempt to bite. She seemed alright, and probably more comfortable because of the gloves.

For Nat:

Do you remember I told you she refused a feed the other day ? Well she was shedding, that's why. One day after shed she took a jumbo mouse, and is doing brill.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
aaaaaaw bless her...im glad to hear that...was a bit worried wen u said she missed a feed, especially being the pig she always was here.

As for her attitude lol...the ad did she had the occasional strop lmao....just Kaine goes beyond stroppy and is just plain violent lmao

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
well nat that make's two of us then cos my royal is a git,he strikes at me all the time.the other day i was cleaning him out and sarah had hold of him and he struck at me when i walked past him,missed be by an inch....he is very aggressive...think he needs girlfriend..lol

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well nat that make's two of us then cos my royal is a git,he strikes at me all the time.the other day i was cleaning him out and sarah had hold of him and he struck at me when i walked past him,missed be by an inch....he is very aggressive...think he needs girlfriend..lol
LMFAO....I think thats kaines problem...but i cant find him a suitable GF:-x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts