1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
lol ive only just woke up lmfao

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Had NG wild on all day, snake programs on all day so far.

last one was about venomous strikes, in particular the Western Diamond Back.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
am watching it now that built for the kill then its hiss of death after

·
Registered
5,898 Posts

·
Registered
21,190 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
yeah id need to know how to make ma pics smaller as mine are like huge lol

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
yeah id need to know how to make ma pics smaller as mine are like huge lol
Well, right click the picture you have on your computer, and open with paint. In there, cut out the bit you want on it, go to Edit, then Stretch/Skew. Change the persentage for height and width till itas about the right size. Put it in the top left hand side of the screen, and then drag the size of the white page down to the size of the picture, from the little draggy tool thingy in the very, very bottom right of the white page. Then close and save.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, right click the picture you have on your computer, and open with paint. In there, cut out the bit you want on it, go to Edit, then Stretch/Skew. Change the persentage for height and width till itas about the right size. Put it in the top left hand side of the screen, and then drag the size of the white page down to the size of the picture, from the little draggy tool thingy in the very, very bottom right of the white page. Then close and save.
Ye right:lol2: I can only just about sign in s**t with computers but ile give it a go.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
sounds way to complicated for me lol dont even think my comp has paint lol :blush:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts