Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was a naughty boy tonight, one of the guys had a pair of June 06 JCP's for sale so I checked them out.... They seem healthy enough, he says they are eating well, taking hopper mice and showing lots of aggression so guess what I came home with, lol... I'll post some piccys when get the chance, just letting them settle in now and will try feeding on Tuesday...
Steve

Nice price for the pair too, $175..... I paid $150 for my yearling

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I know I said I would try feeding on Tuesday, but couldn't wait so tried today... The one seems to be going into shed so refused, the other took 2 mouse hoppers, lil piggy :D
Anyhow here's the piccys I promised....
Steve

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
bargain there then eh

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well from what I seen on a few forums (this one included) and talking to several breeders, Australian Pythons seem to be the new big craze, can't hurt to get in on it and besides, I kinda taken a liking to them...
Still like the Colubrids though, especially with the corns. Sold a bunch of them last week at the show and kinda kicking myself for letting the one go....

Wish I had kept that one now....
Steve

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
They're well nice, I'd love a JCP, not enough room though :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.