Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whislt drunk last night, I got talking to a girl who is giving her corn snake inc. setup for free to a good home! One of my friends is getting it instead though. He's been after a snake for aaages now, so I felt bad for trying to persuade her to give it to me! He'll make an ace owner! heehee I can't wait to be able to yap on about snakes to some one in person! I'm going to lend him books and show him a good vet and everything! wooooh! I'm such a geek!
I warned him, they're soooo addictive!
giddy me! :jump:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Your right Ms.P, they are addictive!! If someone had said to me last September, you're gonna have a snake, id be like naaaaaa, lol. Now i want to get another :) and mayber another :) and so and so on, lol

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, I think I'm going to buy free ads and keep my eye out for free snakes! that'd be cool!

·
Registered
279 Posts
lol god do i know they are addictive! i had none in may!!! now we are on 13 and 3 lizards!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yeah last year wouldn't have thought of having more than 1... well its now september and I have 13 of my own and 2 lizards... with a load more kings coming :lol:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ooooh there's still a chance i might be getting this one! It's a female creamsicle.........yumyum! fingers crossed for meee! :)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Ms.P said:
whislt drunk last night
Ms.P, be careful with people offering you snakes when you're drunk :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts