Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. this is my first poting on this forum so please be gentle with me.
Does anyone out there know of the people referred to in this ad or whether or not it`s even a genuine ad?? Apparently he wants paying via Western Union & is based in the US & goes by the name of Brian Sharp. He says he has a referee in Sunderland UK, but have not been replied to so far, any help would be much appreciated.

Dianne

Ad Details
Seller: john2000
Ad started: 13 Oct-16:20
Price: £ 0.00000 GBP
Delivery or collection: Delivery possible

Description
i have some ball pythons for sale.they feed well and are well tamed.they are also vet checked with all documents up to date.if interested in buying,contact me back for more information.i do ship internmationally.thanks.

click-to-zoom

click-to-zoom

click-to-zoom

click-to-zoom

tell-a-friend
contact seller
add to favorites
seller's other ads
[/b]

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanx for that, have just mailed him to see what he may know about it. Dianne

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Why the hell do you want to import Royals? Do you know the shipping costs and can't you get the same here anyway?
Graham.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi.
The reason i was possibly considering importing was that he has the snow ball pythons & thats what i wanted. Having surfed multiple UK sites & having found none of them this was as a last possible resort as i wanted them as investment morphs.
I also emailed Brian Sharp & he hasn`t even had the decency to reply to me yet & that was three days ago!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts