Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you probably knmow ive not been about much lately cause Ive been moving house. Im living down in Shropshire most of the time now and will hopefully have internet up and running their soon. Yay!

On a less positive note the original landlord has sold our house to another guy who has said no pets :( I have decided to keep the odd one regardless of what he says, but that leaves me with quite a few snakes and a chinchilla to part with :cry: I also have to find somewhere suitable for the dog until march when Paul comes back from his travels. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have listed these guys in the classifieds in the hope that they will go to people I know. Just thought id give you guys an explaination as to why I'll be selling quite a lot of my animals in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has agreed to let me keep one of my chinchillas and one snake (I will probably push it and keep more) but he is pretty firm on not having much else.
I have looked into long term boarding for the dog but its almost as much as paying a second rent :shock:
I can probably stretch to it if I have to though, still trying to persuade various friends to take him.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
shame han, not nice to have to sell pets really. :cry:

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Hannah you have my number if you would want someone to look after your mexican pines till you get sorted I have the space! Dont have room for the big ones though. And I dont have room for the dog either unfortunately!

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finding a new house isnt an option - im living with 3 other people and it would drop everyone in it if I left.
Unfortunately my dog isnt good with other dogs which is making it much harder to find somewhere for him to go.
Thanks for the offer though Nat, I really appreciate it.
Andy I will give you a ring about the pines later on, cheers for the offer mate.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
i guess seeing as i am way down in somerset I can not really help, but if you could get any of your collection down to me they can stay here while you get sorted, no problem .
You must be devistated at having to sell you pets :(

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still struggling to get everything sorted :( The landlord says everything has to be sorted by friday and i have no where for the chinchilas or dog to go. I have no idea what to do at this point. If anyone has a suggestion Id be glad to hear it!

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
if you get really desperate and can get up here i can house your chinchilla until you find it a new home. I can seperate the cage you gave me at the joint where it bends by putting a board between. I doubt i will be able to take it off your hands full time though as im not sure how stumps will react and i have no room for 2 cages. if by chance they do seam to get along then i will be happy to take him off you. Let me know what you think and if its too far for you to travel i really do hope you get somethign sorted out x.

Maxine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.