Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have 2 Neon Blue Tailed Lizards that are free to a good home.

I do not have the room and time to keep them I am afraid and would love them to go to an experienced lizard keeper (gecko person myself!)

They will come with a plastic vivarium they are homed in.

These are very quick small delicate lizards so please do not enquire if you are wanting them to hold or have kids who will try grabbing them.

I am in no rush for these to go to a new home so please only enquire if you ideally already keep or have kept these lizards and can show me evidence.

Thanks.

Roger.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Damn i'd love to but i dont think i have the space, i'd love to see some pics though...

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
id love to give them a good home but sadly i cant get to london just a tiny bit to far i have experiance with these lizards as we belive my charlie god rest his soul was one of them
they are very quick indeed and require great care to look after them
i hope you can find them a great home :D
manda xx

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
yeah me too. would you be able to meet? I wouldnt beable to take them untill dec though as cars off road till the 1st.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
do you have a post code so i can see how far you are on route planner plz

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
yeah, its telling me 3 hour 15 mins, which sounds right as im 1hr from kingslynn. dont suppose youll be going there again before xmas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
rogerbird said:
Hi, Still available if interested, I will not courier though, Thanks.

Hi,
Are they still available and if so am very interested as am not far away only in Orpington.
Thanks
Patricia

1 - 20 of 20 Posts