Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching them eat. Always great to see.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was just watching my burm take his dinner, always makes me think, "Man, that's awsome", It'd be like me eating a water mellon whole I guess. love it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Thats the joy of keeping snakes and why we do it isnt it? Arent we lucky really? : victory:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
i never tire of seeing any of my snakes eat.
I figure if they're eating well i must be doing something right.

·
Registered
14,312 Posts
i used to watch them, now because the numbers keep rising i start with one then move round and by the time i get back to the 1st one it has eaten and is ready to go back into its cage, i only really watch now if it is a new snake.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
The ones I love watching most are little corn hatchlings and my blood python who really looks like he's enjoying ever bit and almost grins when it's down..

·
Registered
37 Posts
My garter snakes were the best snakes to watch eat :D They'd grab a bit of fish and then rear up and whack the fish off the side of the viv to kill it (it was already dead dufus!) and then scrum it down quick as can be.

Seeing my Royal Kharr feed thorugh all the hell he went through was so rewarding.

My Milk snake feeding was crazy.... 'snap grab gone!'

My Boa though.... wow... so majestic...

yes I was lucky :D and will be again.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like seeing my KSB eat, it looks so odd with his short little face. And he's so lazy. Doesn't strike, more like, opens his mouth and waits for you to give him the food.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts