Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently lying on the floor in front of the fire, and when I do this my adult male corn likes to curl up on my stomach and sleep. I totally forgot that my mobile was in my jacket pocket, which happened to be where Simon was sleeping. Phone just went off, Simon literally jumped, then started going mad sticking his Tongue out and shaking his tail. Soo cute!

Anyone else's snakes have any cute shocks?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats wrong with Simon the snake? I also have one called Emporer Bumblewank and a new albino cali king that needs a name. Was thinking Keith?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Whats wrong with Simon the snake? I also have one called Emporer Bumblewank and a new albino cali king that needs a name. Was thinking Keith?
Legendary name Emporer Bumblewank!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Just to get this back on track :whistling2:

Years ago, one of my corns was out and about and had paused in full view for a minute or so. It suddenly jumped straight up into the air, then shot off under the couch! It looked like it had had an electric shock :gasp:

No idea what it had heard/felt, as it wasn't a visual thing, as I never moved a muscle, and all my snakes are used to me wandering about and "rescuing" them from dissapearing, and nothing else happened???
Whether something happened outside, I don't know, but it is the only time I have ever seen anything like it?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I had a highly strung 'Florida blue' Eastern garter do a backflip once. I'd seen him get startled and launch himself off things before but nothing compared to that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts