Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
what a gr8 looking snake, they get quite big dont they?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its fully grown now....about 4 years old...theydont get very big...your thinking about olive pythons i think...same group and very simular...macklotts,olives and water pythons are really simular to each other

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
spawn of the devil snakes haha
beautiful snakes though
liasis are a great group of pythons :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol...yeah i heard they can be really nasty....i wanted one for ages and found this one...was an added bonus its rtame

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no...decided against it...still setting the viv up really...you can see viv a bit from this pic...will take better ones tomorrow

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
nice

nice snake mate glad you have a tame one!!! mine fling s**t around all over the place when there not trying to bite my face off!! LOLOL
really nice i love em....
i hope i dont offend you and i know you said the viv isnt set up properly
but try and make sure the water dish is big enough for the snake to fit fully in!!(may have problems if humidity is too low) i let mine fluctuate between 70 and 90% and have had no probs. i use plant trays from B+Q 26"x12" and there only a couple of quid they do loads a sizes and colours too! and mist twice daily..
you probably already know this but thought id write anyway for anyone else..

again nice snake mate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah we going to get a bigger water dish etc...thanks for advice though....always appreaciated.
going to do a lot more to the viv...just not had chance today...will post pics when completed.

got any pics of yours?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
ill take some tommorow mate and post them (pics of me with teeth marks on my cheaks and s**t on my nose) LOLOL

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

one of mine i had a while back if you don't mind me putting it in your thread LNVexotics...truly beautiful snakes(liasis are so underrated)

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
pretty snake (both of them) and nice viv too, where'd you get those branches tho? cant find any anywhere, its doing my head in! i might have to take the dog for a walk in the forest 1 day:)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
finally got im then :D looks great, how big is he then?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts