Registered
3,000 Posts
Another stunner. . . .

That eye is something else!

Reactions: Jomel

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Fantastic snake can I presume that you were not planning to house it in that v small RUB though!!

Just there for photo/travel purposes I presume?

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fantastic snake can I presume that you were not planning to house it in that v small RUB though!!

Just there for photo/travel purposes I presume?
I'll ignore this!

Thanks for your concern

Paul

Reactions: Vivtastic

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I'll ignore this!

Thanks for your concern

Paul
without sounding like I'm flaming you, why would you ignore that question? it's a reasonable question. that rub does look small for the snake in question, and any newbie (or god forbid, apa or similar organisation) would ask the same question.

I keep royals in appropriate size rubs. so I'm not judging. but it could be beneficial to other keepers to hear your opinions and reasons for keeping a snake that size in a small rub.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now I remember why I stopped coming on here....read it back, it's NOT a question, it is a pompously worded statement.

The husband is in work now, so he's still ignoring this :lol2:

We do have our reasons for housing her in a small rub, but none that I feel the need to explain to you or anybody else, (i assume you are not a newbie, a member of the aph or similar organisation!)...but psst...I'll give you a clue....she's a new addition....

Ask a decent question and you'll get a decent answer - but don't badger people if they choose to ignore the deliberately condesending.

This is a PICTURE thread to show snakes - if we wanted to debate the pro's and cons of housing, we would've put it in the habitat section.

lisa

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Now I remember why I stopped coming on here....read it back, it's NOT a question, it is a pompously worded statement.

The husband is in work now, so he's still ignoring this :lol2:

We do have our reasons for housing her in a small rub, but none that I feel the need to explain to you or anybody else, (i assume you are not a newbie, a member of the aph or similar organisation!)...but psst...I'll give you a clue....she's a new addition....

Ask a decent question and you'll get a decent answer - but don't badger people if they choose to ignore the deliberately condesending.

This is a PICTURE thread to show snakes - if we wanted to debate the pro's and cons of housing, we would've put it in the habitat section.

lisa

psst... your now being an arse. how condescending. I've already said I keep snakes in rubs. I don't see an issue with you keeping her in a small rub, there would be a reason but not everyone would know what reasons are valid for doing so. I'm not a noob or a spy but you presume now that because I'm not, none will come across this post, where you seem to be taking a very deliberate defensive attitude to one simple 'statement', question, whatever.

So rather than being educational and just saying 'she's in quarantine/ got mites/ temp accommodation' or similar, you've decided to jump down my throat for having the audacity to suggest you educate people on your decisions so anyone who comes across it can better understand our practise and care for snakes... and now I
just think you're a dick.

happy interneting.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Another corking snake dude, as ever and a fantastic rub.............I house all my Boas in margarine tubs. As you know Levi is our largest lady at nearly 8ft she's in a haribo sweet tub :)

I and many other people have seen the fantastic snakes that Jo-mel has, and the World would be a much better place if anyone's boa husbandry was as spot on as theirs

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
without sounding like I'm flaming you, why would you ignore that question? it's a reasonable question. that rub does look small for the snake in question, and any newbie (or god forbid, apa or similar organisation) would ask the same question.

I keep royals in appropriate size rubs. so I'm not judging. but it could be beneficial to other keepers to hear your opinions and reasons for keeping a snake that size in a small rub.
psst... your now being an arse. how condescending. I've already said I keep snakes in rubs. I don't see an issue with you keeping her in a small rub, there would be a reason but not everyone would know what reasons are valid for doing so. I'm not a noob or a spy but you presume now that because I'm not, none will come across this post, where you seem to be taking a very deliberate defensive attitude to one simple 'statement', question, whatever.

So rather than being educational and just saying 'she's in quarantine/ got mites/ temp accommodation' or similar, you've decided to jump down my throat for having the audacity to suggest you educate people on your decisions so anyone who comes across it can better understand our practise and care for snakes... and now I
just think you're a dick.

happy interneting.
To these posts, I'll say the same, I'll ignore this!

Cheers for your concern about our simple picture thread

Paul

Another corking snake dude, as ever and a fantastic rub.............I house all my Boas in margarine tubs. As you know Levi is our largest lady at nearly 8ft she's in a haribo sweet tub :)

I and many other people have seen the fantastic snakes that Jo-mel has, and the World would be a much better place if anyone's boa husbandry was as spot on as theirs
Cheers Girly!! :flrt:

To all the others who have posted their appreciation of our new addition...

.....Thank You!

:2thumb:

Paul

1 - 14 of 14 Posts