·
Registered
4,490 Posts
It's obviously defective , send it back . :lol2:

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Wait till she gets comfy:lol2:
She will build her burrow and then march up and down outside guarding it, then god help any one who opens that tub! :gasp:

I still have the scars :blush:

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait till she gets comfy:lol2:
She will build her burrow and then march up and down outside guarding it, then god help any one who opens that tub! :gasp:

I still have the scars :blush:
LOL I can just imagine her patrolling up and down outside her burrow armed with a machete :devil:

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
LOL I can just imagine her patrolling up and down outside her burrow armed with a machete :devil:
As good as :lol2:
She was docile for me for a good few weeks after getting her...she lulls you into a false sense of security :whip:

I still do have marks on my lip from where she bit me, and that was a couple of months ago now..

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
As good as :lol2:
She was docile for me for a good few weeks after getting her...she lulls you into a false sense of security :whip:

I still do have marks on my lip from where she bit me, and that was a couple of months ago now..
lip ? Did you kiss her and hoped she turns into a princess :lol2:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Lisa, it's luring you into a false sense of security. You will soon casually been enterring it's cage. But it will then,s trike when you least expect it! :lol2:

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lisa, it's luring you into a false sense of security. You will soon casually been enterring it's cage. But it will then,s trike when you least expect it! :lol2:
nah, it recognises the hand of authority. I'll be posting handling vids on Youtube by the end of the week :whistling2: or maybe not

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I sure will :) Fortunately unless she builds her burrow right in the middle, I've got 4 corners to choose from when lifting the lid up to feed her :lol2:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts