Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a BRB on Sunday, and have had to wait till today to take pictures to show it off! I am SO pleased with him! He's born late August, about 30cm or so in length.

Up till now I had only had one snake, so he's my second ever snake.

Well, here are some pics of him!

Hope you all like!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Aw he's going to be a stunner when older, nice and light colour :)

Congrats!!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Thanks, I couldn't be more pleased! I heard the lighter coloured ones are more orange? I like the orange ones!
Yup the lighter they are at birth the more chance that they will turn out orange as adults, which I think your one will :)

How are you finding him? temprament wise? has he bit you yet? ;) lol

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup the lighter they are at birth the more chance that they will turn out orange as adults, which I think your one will :)

How are you finding him? temprament wise? has he bit you yet? ;) lol
Awesome. Saw a nice adult orange one today at the LRS, nice looking snake. He is EXCELLENT temprament wise. He does not coil up, or strike, and certainly not bite me at all. Very good he is, I am well chuffed!

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Lush! Great choice :D

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
He's lovely!! My baby Milly was a similar colour and has gone a rich conker colour, with lovely silver sides and well defined saddles, whereas our other, Max, is really light orange with heavy black markings, they are all so different! Yours sounds a total pleasure to have! Good luck with the lil guy! :thumb:

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He's lovely!! My baby Milly was a similar colour and has gone a rich conker colour, with lovely silver sides and well defined saddles, whereas our other, Max, is really light orange with heavy black markings, they are all so different! Yours sounds a total pleasure to have! Good luck with the lil guy! :thumb:
Yeh, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what colour he turns out then! Yeh, he is a pleasure, thanks!

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Hes a cracker mate!! i got a female brb baby on sunday as well, STUNNING snakes!! mine isnt so nicely temperd she bit me the first chance she got!:whistling2: love it tho, its a lil more exciting than handling our corn :lol2:.

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
she bit me the first chance she got!:whistling2: love it tho, its a lil more exciting than handling our corn :lol2:.
lol, yeh, I spose! My corn has always been a bit nervy, but never bitey. He bit my mum once, but that was her fault... its never the snakes fault anyway! But he's never bit me. Yeh, I think I am just lukcy with my BRB then!

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
yea, its never the snakes fault i agree, she got me when i was transfering her from travel tub to her rub, she must av bn stressed, poor wee mite lol! She ate on tues so tonight will be the first time il get to handle her properly :2thumb:

our corn is as placid as can be, never even looked like he would bite, and our milk, well he would rather run n hide than stand and fight lol! so that was my first ever snake bite!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts