Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... how long should it take for her to settle in? and when she sleeps she looks all limp? do all beardies go like this when they sleep. hate to say it but she looks dead when she sleeps and when i go up there to check on her it freaks me out :? but then she gets up and starts running round like normal weird. im new to these so is she ok?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
difficiult to say wihh out seeing her.
but will say that my babies can dangle off anything when they sleep and when i first got them. had one of them out convinced i should be reading her the last rights untill the misses informed me she was still breathing, just shallow and slow as cold blooded reps do, still freaks you out though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
mine done the same when i first had him and still does some times now, he love to dangle off his vine when he is sleep, but he is getting a little big to do it now, and he also looks a as if he is dead. i still have to check to make sure that he is still breathing tho

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
just to show that beardies sleep in the most unusual ways hers a couple of pics of lucky my beardie sleeping. :D
[/URL] [/img]

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh thanks have to say that made me feel better! i went to check on her this morning, and she was already up and about so i chucked a few crickets in and she was running around and seemed fine. when i got in earlier she was fast asleep again in the same way so im guessing she just sleeps in really weird places and it take alot to wake her bless! thanks for your replies wasnt sure if i was just being paranoid!

Merry christmas to you all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts