Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got these three tonight from dna reptiles from the TSK import (thanks again mate)

first up....female hypo motley probable jungle, really rubbish pics! she is very lively! really happy with her...just wish I could capture her colours better, once she is settled etc I shall try for some outside pics.

next up....these are the ones I anticipated the most...my pair of hypo sonorans 100% het leopard...these guys are STUNNING! really cant emphasize how much better they are in the flesh!....I shall start with the fiesty male!

and now the more mellow female

I am extremely happy with these three new additions! and cant wait to see what the future brings breeding wise also! :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Great additions mate.
get rid of a few more pythons and get some more boas and I might tell people I know you ;)
cheers mate :2thumb:, I am well chuffed with them! and nooooo I still loves my pythons! :flrt:....but I am now sticking to retics and burms and bloods I think python wise, the boa collection needs a few more additions in the form of albino/sunglow, and some BCC or BCA and a male ATB...but everything else I want to have I should be able to achieve by keeping back what I produce over the next few years :no1:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
got these three tonight from dna reptiles from the TSK import (thanks again mate)

first up....female hypo motley probable jungle, really rubbish pics! she is very lively! really happy with her...just wish I could capture her colours better, once she is settled etc I shall try for some outside pics.

next up....these are the ones I anticipated the most...my pair of hypo sonorans 100% het leopard...these guys are STUNNING! really cant emphasize how much better they are in the flesh!....I shall start with the fiesty male!

and now the more mellow female

I am extremely happy with these three new additions! and cant wait to see what the future brings breeding wise also! :2thumb:
Utterly gorgeous! Congrats on the new additions, I hope that male calms down for you : victory:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hypo/Motley looks junglish to me. Genetic powerhouse, great pick up mate!
thanks mate, and yeah she is a probable jungle (I think she is personally)...but obviously its so hard to tell with the motley on top, but she will likely be bred to my non morph male or if I have one, and albino to see what pops out, cant wait to be honest! she is a 2010...but being from a facility she is quite small for her age, in great nick though....and a pretty decent length, so I am sure with a bit of extra grub in her she will soon shoot up, not going to rush her though....the sonorans are really well grown on! they look tiny in the pics...but are a lot bigger than I was expecting! will put the male to my female poss anery type 2 next season me thinks...will get me on the road to ghost leopards hopefully! :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Nooooooo don't waste her to a normal male!!!!!:lol2:

Im sure you know already but a hypo motly can't throw hypo-motleys unless it gets the hypo gene from the other half of the pairing, the whole litter will be either Hypo's or motleys, 25% of each will also be jungles if she proves out. I would pair her with a sunglow or like you say an Albino. Or steal Chris S's Vpi T+, that would be a killer litter!

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Utterly gorgeous! Congrats on the new additions, I hope that male calms down for you : victory:
Thanks :) and I`m sure he will...and if not I am not fussed, my adult male sonoran hates me anyway, so I am used to it! :flrt::lol2:

nice ian ...... you sneaked them in ! you sneaky sneak you
I am a man of mystery eh! :whistling2: :Na_Na_Na_Na:....cheers mate :2thumb:

love the hypo sonorans:2thumb:
Thanks, they are little crackers! :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Im sure you know already but a hypo motly can't throw hypo-motleys unless it gets the hypo gene from the other half of the pairing, the whole litter will be either Hypo's or motleys, 25% of each will also be jungles if she proves out. I would pair her with a sunglow or like you say an Albino. Or steal Chris S's Vpi T+, that would be a killer litter!
we shall see mate, and to be fair....as much as I like the hypo motleys, I am not overly fussed about producing them, I prefer standard motleys overall...as I hate the way the hypo messes with the pattern, but yeah I may well have an albino male for her by the time she is ready fingers crossed : victory:.....if not I am happy for my boy to make some babies, nowt wrong with a good old common :no1:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts

I had to frisk him last time I was here and all I found was 3 custard creams and a pair of my pants :lol2:
i actually thought about putting my vpi pp t+ with my leopard but not sure how good the final outcome would be

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had to frisk him last time I was here and all I found was 3 custard creams and a pair of my pants :lol2:
i actually thought about putting my vpi pp t+ with my leopard but not sure how good the final outcome would be
it was actually two and a half custard creams! and the half I had was the side WITHOUT the cream! :devil:....

and I think a pp T+ leopard would look amazing mate!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
sonorans- nice! are they pure sonoran?........I mean mexican hypo as opposed to mexican crossed with either ca/col hypo?

pure hypo leopards are my absolute fave
: victory:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
it was actually two and a half custard creams! and the half I had was the side WITHOUT the cream! :devil:....

and I think a pp T+ leopard would look amazing mate!
Darn you the cream is my fav part lol.

I think it would aswell mate. if I get a nice litter out of my ghost may give him a go on her lol ;)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Thanks :) and I`m sure he will...and if not I am not fussed, my adult male sonoran hates me anyway, so I am used to it! :flrt::lol2:

I am a man of mystery eh! :whistling2: :Na_Na_Na_Na:....cheers mate :2thumb:

Thanks, they are little crackers! :2thumb:
How big is your adult male sonoran?

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sonorans- nice! are they pure sonoran?........I mean mexican hypo as opposed to mexican crossed with either ca/col hypo?

pure hypo leopards are my absolute fave
: victory:
they are pure sonorans mate from TSK, their sonoran stock originates from Warren Booth from what I have been told and read :no1:...and thanks :2thumb:

Darn you the cream is my fav part lol.

I think it would aswell mate. if I get a nice litter out of my ghost may give him a go on her lol ;)
gotta be done mate!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts