Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i just got the book i ordered from dave and tracy barker at vpi.com on ball pythons - it's brand new and mine came in yesterday's mail and when i got home from class i sat down and started reading it and i read it until i fell asleep at 5 am this morning and slept right though my first big test of the year!

and do you know what? i could care less - this is by far the best written book on snakes i have ever read and it throws the other books on ball pythons that are out there right now in the dirt! this book is an automatic classic! i keep using exclamation points and i never use exclamation points!!! i can't wait to get home and finish it.

i swear it's like these guys were reading my mind - every question i ever had on pythons is answered in this book and the pictures are mind-numbing. i had no freakin' idea there were so many color combinations! there i go with the exclamation points again!

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Are you american by chance?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Do you think they liked this book?? :lol: :lol: Bit odd for a first post but yeah ok.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Probably.. :lol: :lol: Tbh I dont want to buy a book thats going to make me miss important things to do :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
or that will take an educated person 12 hours plus to read..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
reviews starting to pop up

don't just take my word for it -

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1167998,1167998

i lived in germany for a couple of years and even bought and sold some snakes over there - i figure there are almost as many b.p. kept in western europe as there are in the states - here's the deal - if you buy this book and don't own a coffee table, you'll go out and buy one just to lay this book on it.

it's huge and it's beautiful!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
This books turning out to be quite expensive.. Ill need a coffee table now :lol:

·
Registered
324 Posts
hey this isn't someone working for the book, free advertising???? hm...

only joking mate, glad you like it, will be a lovely birthday present for my royal-mad son! cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts