Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys

i got my new chameleon 2 days ago - he is great!! he's little (not in an unhealthy way) - as he is only 12 weeks and i'm used to my fully grown male beardie. but seems to be settling in well. eating and drinking well. have even offered him some crix and locusts by hand - which he happily munched. still have no name for him yet!! will try to get some pics posted - but don't want to stress him by going into his enclosure unnecessarily! out of curiosity - when do they start developing their colour? i got him from lilly exotics - and the dad is an absolutely stunning ambilobe panther chameleon.

sam xx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hurry up and put a pic up : victory:
Stop being a donut - he is in your front room!!! You still need to think of a name!!!!

Sean Gecko - i will definitely post a pic up soon!! But can't seem to get a good one on my phone camera (so will have to pinch 'runs with scissors' camera!)

xx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol - hubby aka 'runs with scissors' is choosing the name - but he still hasn't thought of one yet! i just cant wait to see how his colours develop!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Very nice new addition. Congrats =)

Reactions: Sam84

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm not so keen on homer. i like pascal, maki, sully or stig. maki is my favourite though. just got to persude the other half!!

Reactions: Samsloc
1 - 11 of 11 Posts