Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got this guy, he's about 3 and a half/4 foot long, male, and need name suggestions!

Also the guy who I got him off wasn't sure what morph he is, is he just an amel?

Though saying that he looks more like a sunglow to me.. hmm!

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Cant see a pic

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
ghost corn.

reason...

can't see it... AHAHAHA HA HA BOOM BOOM....

:whistling2:

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
Looks very similar to the ultramels we have at work in the second pic, but the first looks amel. Very nice snake! I think I spy red eyes on it but could be wrong, if it has red eyes it's not a hypo xx

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Looks very similar to the ultramels we have at work in the second pic, but the first looks amel. Very nice snake! I think I spy red eyes on it but could be wrong, if it has red eyes it's not a hypo xx
Still think hypo through it looks like ultramels as well :bash: Why are so many morphs look the same or similiar to each other :lol2: we will have to wait for the colour of the eyes there at a funny angle :lol2:

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
I thought he would turn out to be an amel! Whether he is a sunglow or not doesn't change that, as they are a linebred amelanistic selected for a bright background. I haven't met a proper sunglow yet, so can't compare to yours and say whether or not he is one, but whatever he turns out to be, he is a gorgeous snake. xx

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Could of just been the angle in first pics through theres no guessing the colour now in the last two :lol2: looked at them ultramels and they seem similair but theres so many types that almost have the same colour one thing its not hypo :whistling2: :lol2:

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have a sunglow male I will see if I have a pic now if not will get some up tomorrow :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
509 Posts

Excuse the pjs lol hope they help to compare with. Yours is lovely :)
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts